IDS Toronto Contract
Preliminary Budgeting Checklist.
This should be used as a reference only; this is not the final pricing for these services as these are forms from our previous year, IDS Toronto 2023. These prices will increase between 3-5% on average. There are also several regulations involved with ordering these services which will be available when the Exhibitor Kit is live in the fall. Exhibitors will receive an email notification once the IDS Toronto 2024 Exhibitor Kit is live.
For more information, please contact Christine at Christine.Heyman@informa.com.
- Contract exhibitors are provided with hardwalls, flooring, lighting and electrical according to their booth type
- Order additional electrical, plumbing, rigging installation or lighting from SHOWTECH
- Make arrangements for $5,000,000 commercial general liability insurance
- Order material handling and storage to help speed up your load-in and load-out process
- Determine whether you must file a Notice of Project with the Ontario Ministry of Labour
- Order lead retrieval scanner
- Order internet, parking & cleaning from MTCC
- Order catering for the Opening Night Party or the other Show days from MTCC
- Other items to consider when budgeting for the show include staffing, freight/transportation, hotel requirements, booth design and booth build
IDS Toronto 2024 Contract Booth Type Reference.
Below is a reference of the different booth type layouts you can reference in regards to what you have booked with the show.