IDS Vancouver Preliminary Budgeting Checklist.
This should be used as a reference only; this is not the final pricing for these services as these are forms from IDS Vancouver 2022. These prices will increase between 3-5% on average.
Please note: there are some additional regulations involved with ordering these services; this information will be available when the Exhibitor Kit is live in the summer. Exhibitors will receive an email notification once the IDS Van23 Exhibitor Kit is live.
For more information, please contact Christine at Christine.Heyman@informa.com.
- Order electrical, water/plumbing, cleaning and phone/internet from the Vancouver Convention Centre
- Make arrangements for $5,000,000 in commercial general liability insurance
- Order material handling from Levy to help speed up your load-in and load-out process
- Order lead retrieval scanners from Microspec
- Order hardwalls or custom exhibits from Sequoia
- Order catering from the Vancouver Convention Centre
- Other items to consider when budgeting for the show include staffing, hotel requirements, rigging, lighting, booth design, booth build and freight/transportation. Please be aware that the majority of move-out takes place on Sunday night; arranging for Sunday booth dismantle and transportation (or shipping with Levy Show Services) is essential
IDS Van23 Booth Type Reference.
IDS Vancouver offers booth spaces in Corner, Inline, Peninsula and Island configurations. Please see the illustrations below for details regarding the various booth types.